We are increasingly treating our houseplants as an integral part of our family, this course is your ultimate guide to plant parenthood. We will guide you through caring for your plant babies.
Our practical houseplant course will:
- Teach you the techniques of growing happy houseplants
- Introduce you to best horticultural and floristry practices for super healthy houseplants
- Show you how to grow your plants from cuttings
- Guide you on watering and feeding
- Discuss all the different types of houseplants and which ones are best suited for your home
Throughout the fun day we will guide you through the myriad of foliage plants and flowering plants, helping you to pick the right houseplant for your home. You will spend the day with like-minded plant parents and share your houseplant obsession over lunch served in our beautiful dining room.
You will develop exciting ways to display your plants, using terrariums and we will offer practical, step by step guidance on:
- How much light does my houseplant need?
- The right soil
- When to trim or prune your houseplants
- Winter plant care
- Plants and humidity
All tools and equipment are provided.
We welcome guests from 9.30am with tea and coffee available on arrival. We break for a two course lunch and afternoon tea and the day closes at approximately 4pm.
For all of our courses you will be outside for some of the time so appropriate outdoor, gardening clothes and shoes will be required.
Cost: £195 per person
By purchasing a course with us you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
For full details please visit the Terms and Conditions page of our website.
For further information on our inspiring courses please contact our events team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org